Terms & Conditions of Web Usage
COVID 19: Update: At present shipping times are mostly on time, but some services might be subject to change without notice, or delayed. Also, where a customer does not want sign for their parcel, they can ask the driver to sign on your behalf as all orders are now tracked via GPS to the customers front door.
Please check out parcel force website for more information.
The term “Just4keepers” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Just4keepers 20 Judges Drive, Liverpool, L6 7UB. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any guarantee or a warranty to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or mistakes to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is at your own risk, for which we shall not and cannot be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by and or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Returns and Refunds:
If you purchase from the J4ksports website any returns and refunds regards are subject to the information and return instruction on the returns pages (https://j4ksports.co.uk/returns
) and there will be no exceptions. Anyone wishing to return a product, must do so by the terms of the https://j4ksports.co.uk/returns page.